Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall, Glorious Fall!

After a productive day, I thought I would reward myself and my pup, Akyra, with a relaxing walk in the park. One of our favorite places is Tinker's Creek in the Bedford Metroparks.

The colors in the park are absolutely beautiful this time of year! Reds & oranges & yellows...ohh my!!

Akyra loves to wade in the creek...even if the water is freezing...she just loves the water. She had some water fun-time while I searched for rocks to photograph my fused glass jewelry on. I found lots of great rocks, I am excited to use them tomorrow when I take some new pics for Etsy.

After I lugged all my heavy rocks to the car, Akyra and I headed to Bridal Veil Falls, a picturesque spot deeper in the park. It's a secluded, hilly hike that really gets the heart going and Akyra loves it cuz she doesn't have to be on her leash. We hiked for a while and finally ended up at the overlook, with a breathtaking view of the colorful valley. It's was a perfect photo opp! I wish it could be fall all-year long! Soak it up while you still can, before long it'll be gone and you know what will be here!

1 comment:

Kimberly Monaco said...

wow.. what a beautiful photo! and your pup is adorable!!

thanks for your comment on my blog!

hey - Sounds like your interview went well huh??? When =will they be making a decision?