Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a day!

I have had quite the day today....lots of great things are happening! I had my interview for the Executive Director position for the Art House
Check out the website at: http://arthouseinc.org

It was a very positive experience and I think I made a great impression. I may not be the most experienced candidate for the position but I know that I would do a fabulous job at the task at hand. I hope that they can see past my lack of experience and see the hard-working, high-energy, creatively gifted and determined individual that I am. All I need is a chance and I will prove to be the best Executive Director ever!

Can you imagine what an awesome experience that would be? The Art House is an amazing organization that helps bring art into the lives of children and adults in the Northeastern Ohio area. The outreach programs that they provide are a key investment into the future of Cleveland's art community and the city as a whole. I hope I can be a part of that!
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Until Then,
Jenn

No comments: