Friday, September 28, 2007

Must see TV?

So I'm a big "Grey's Anatomy" fan...

I know, very original....but hey it's one of my guilty pleasure (yes, I have more than just one)....

So I was super psyched for the season premiere tonight, but I had no idea of what I was in for....

no more Dr. Burke ( I kinda saw that coming, I mean you can't just go around calling people faggots and get away with it....he got what was coming to him in my opinion)

a sister for Meredith, well half-sister but nonetheless....

a modern-day zombie....i'm not kidding, the guy died and came back to life, so creepy....

George delivers a baby that seemingly comes out of nowhere, literally, it happened so fast that I thought maybe my tivo had skipped ahead on it's own (which is incredibly strange because I don't even own a tivo)...

and then there was that scene with Izzy and the deer...what the hell was that? Maybe there was some deeper metaphoric message that I missed but wow.
that's really all i can say. wow.

Now I love a twisted plot line that ultimately makes me feel better about my own chaotic life, but this might be getting out of hand. But hey, anything for ratings right?

No comments: